for a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. but there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. at last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. this perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness. happiness is the way. so treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one. -souza
12 April 2007
The Joy of Life in Chicago
Ever since I returned from Wales it has felt more like winter than it has spring. I keep on having to remind myself that it is actually April and not December as it would seem. Pictured below is what I woke up to yesterday morning...several inches of heavy, wet snow and possibly more to come. I must say I do wonder what I'm doing here in Chicago since I don't enjoy cold weather very much. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow....and I thought St. Louis was rough. A bit of pretty snow might help but I'll take whatever we get. I'm just praying it's some warm weather and soon!
Post a Comment