04 July 2007

Day 2 - Happy 4th of July!!

First of all...HAPPY 4th OF JULY AMERICA!! It's the middle of my 2nd day here and it's fabulous. I've found out that my luggage has arrived in Manchester Airport so praise God - I'm just now waiting for its arrival into Cardiff and believing that it will be tonight. I walked in the rain today which I quite enjoyed since I hadn't done that in over a year. It was sunny yesterday when I arrived, but today it has been very rainy...typical Welsh weather I must say. I was able to eat lunch with James and Esther Hinks at Cafe Bar Mayo (formerly Cafe Mao) and I had the classic chicken mayonaise baguette. It was glorious to say the least :). Tonight I will be spending the evening with Hannah to help her finish up some wedding stuff and then of course having girl talk til the late hour. I feel I've adjusted already to the time change which is a huge blessing since last time I felt like I had jet lag the entire time. Thank you all again for your prayers especially for my luggage. Hope all is well in the States and have a wonderful time tonight with the fireworks!! Ta for now!

No comments: